Dreadlock Maintenance Consultation
Consultations will be done via email (email@example.com) or text message.
Please be sure to attach a clear and recent photo of your hair, as well as any photos to show examples of what you are interested in having done.
On the day of your appointment, you will have another consultation to confirm the service.
Our Dreadlock Maintenance Services
Dreadlock maintenance takes between 2 to 6 hours depending on the number of locks and how much loose hair you have.
The technique we use to tighten the roots depends on your hair type:
- afro hair can be retwisted and palm-rolled as well as interlocked,
- asian and European will be interlocked using a crochet needle.
The body of the dreadlocks will be neatened and tightened using a needle.
Our Dreadlock Maintenance Pricing
|Maintenance – Av.time: 2-3h||$180|
|Reconstruction – Av.time: 4-6h||$250|
Reconstruction service is for dreadlocks that need more than a maintenance and haven’t been care for over 3 months.
About Your Brisbane Dreadlocks Locticians
- Stephanie specialised in Afro Hair maintenance and has been doing locs since 2008. She is based in Newstead.
- Amelia will come to your house for your service 🙂
Click here to view our portfolio.
Booking Your Dreadlock Maintenance Service
Appointments are booked online. A deposit is required before booking your appointment and will be deducted from your appointment at the end of your service.
Here are the 4 simple steps to book your appointment online:
- Select your service.
- Select your loctician
- Select your appointment date & time.
- Enter your details & pay your deposit with a credit/debit card. This will be deducted from the total amount at the end of your service.