- Bicarbonate of Soda. Will strip away dirt, oil, debris and other unwanted buildup.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Its acidic properties will balance your dreadlock pH level while preventing mildew, mold, and even lice.
- Organic Peonies. Thanks to the presence of paeniflorine, peonies are known to relieve scalps prone to discomfort and itching.
- Organic Tulsi. Also called ‘Holy Basil’, Tulsi is known for its detoxifying and purifying action and will help to fight dandruff and calm scalp discomfort.
- Organic Juniper Berry Essential Oil. Its antibacterial, detoxifying & soothing properties will help you maintain a balanced scalp and calm irritation and itchiness.
- Organic Geranium Essential Oil. Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties inhibit the growth of bacterias while its soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits help calming skin discomfort.
- Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil. Renowned for scalp care, cedarwood helps purifying and rebalancing oily scalps while relieving scalp discomfort and fighting against dandruff.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Witch Hazel, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Paeonia Officinalis (Peony) Flower Extract*, Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Leaf Extract*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil*, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Oil* *Organic
No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum.
Vegan & Gluten-free.
Made in Australia.
How to Use
- Fill your inflatable basin with warm water. You can find your basin here.
- Remove the plastic around the bomb, place the ball in tissue bag, then drop your bomb in the water. Allow to fizz and dissolve.
- Once dissolve, let the extracts steep for up to 5 minutes, then remove the bag.
- Lay on your back and place your dreadlocks into the bath.
- Massage your scalp and squeeze your dreadlocks.
- Soak your dreadlocks for at least 10 minutes to up to 30 minutes for the most ultimate clean.
- Squeeze your dreadlocks from the tips to the roots to help penetrate the solution and remove the gunk. You can also ask someone to help you.
- Thoroughly rinse dreadlocks with fresh running water. No need to further rinse your dreads with Apple Cider Vinegar as the bomb contains ACV already.
- Fully dry your dreadlocks.
- Repeat 3-4 times a year. If you are living a very active lifestyle, repeat more often.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is a very harsh product and can cause scalp irritations and burns. Please do a patch test before using.
- If you are feeling some discomfort during your detox, please come out from your basin and rinse your scalp with cold water.